- Open Regedit
- Navigate to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Web Server Extensions\15.0\WSS\InstalledProducts
- Compare the guids with these:
- How to create slide library:
- On the New page, under Name, type a name for the library. The name appears in any navigation links that you set up.
- Under Description, type an optional description.
- Click Create.
- A site collection can be moved to another content database.
- A single site collection is connected to a single content database.
- You can set the content database status to offline to prevent new site collections being connected to such a content database.
In this article i am going to explain how we can use windows Azure access controls services authenticaiton with SharePoint 2010. By using windows Azure access control services authentication we can connect to Sharepoint 2010 with federated Live ID, Google ID, and Facebook ID. This is lengthy guide so bear with me, i am going explain all step by step. (more…)
- Open SharePoint 2010 Central Administration
- Click on the link for System Settings
- Click the link for Manage Servers in This Farm
- Look at the Configuration Database Version field
Method 1: Import/Export SharePoint Subiste by using STSADM
The STSADM tool commands :
- Import Command: STSADM -0 Import
- Export Command: STSADM -o Export.
- Backup Entire Site Collections : STSADM -o Backup
- Restore Entire Collection: STSADM -o Restore