How to fix error recipients could not be resolved in CRMUsman
Recenlty i was checking system jobs in Dynamics CRM 2011 and i found many of my workflow jobs related to “E-mail to Case” workflow is in waiting conditon.
I checked workflow exceution history and found this error message “The Sender, or one or more recipients, could bot be resolved to a record in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.”
The solution for this problem is, if we allow CRM to send emails to email addresses which does not belong to any of CRM records this issue could be resolved.
We can configure this in CRM Settings -> System Settings then select E-mail tab
go to section “Set email form options” and allow messages with unresolved e-mail recipients to be sent.
Other reasons: There could be two more reasons for this error message.
When one email address is associated with two or more contacts,users and leads. CRM will try to match emails to Contacts, Leads and Users and was unsure of which record to track the email against. To resolve this issue assign unique email address againist each record in CRM.
When you upgrade CRM 4.0 to CRM 2011 and users start to report a problem in tracked e-mails.
- The problem was in the field emailaddress1 of Contact and Account entity
- Create a TMP Solution in CRM 2011 with Account and Contact entities
- Export the solution
- Open the customizations.xml file in your text editor and find for the fields emailaddress1 (both entities)
- In the <Format> Tag change <Format>text</Format> to <Format>email</Format>
- Re-Import the TMP Solution and Publish All Customizations
If you like this post please click LIKE and visit my sponsors thanks !!!