How to add new category for case resolutions in CRM 2011Usman
In this post I am going to explain how we can new category for case resolutions in Dynamics CRM 2011.
1. Open any case and click on customize tab.
2. Click on Customize Entity tab. Following window will popup with all the entities in CRM.
3. Select Case entity and click on Fields tab
Search the field name statuscode with display name Status Reason. Double click on this field and new window will pop up for customization of this field.
4. In type section click on status drop down list and select status reason ‘Resolved’ and it will show you different possible outcomes against case resolution status ‘Resolved’. At the moment there is only on, you can add new values whatever you like.
5. After saving all this customization, select case entity on left menu bar then click on publish button on top menu bar
If you like this post please click LIKE and visit my sponsors thanks !!!